AWS Building Blocks for Startups, Helsinki
Amazon Web Services (AWS) invites you to attend this start-up masterclass where you will have the opportunity to find out everything a start-up needs to know about running a business in the cloud.
We will show developers, engineers, and architects how to get started with AWS infrastructure services and how to architect applications for the cloud. You will also learn about our highly scalable cloud computing platform with high availability and dependability, and the flexibility to enable you to build a wide range of applications.
Reasons to attend
- Listen to an introduction about Amazon Web Services and hear case studies directly from our customers.
- Uncover the true economics of cloud computing.
- Learn tips and best practices from Amazon for developing and architecting in the cloud.
- Find out how to leverage end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy with AWS services built in accordance with security best practices.
Who should attend:
- This event is aimed at developers, engineers, system administrators and architects wishing to gain a greater understanding of cloud computing and services provided by AWS.
12:30pm – 1:00pm: Registration
1:00pm – 1:15pm: Welcome & Introduction to Amazon Web Services
1:15pm – 1:45pm: Getting started with Amazon Web Services
1:15pm – 1:45pm: Customer Tech Talks & Q&A
Samuli Savolainen, Production Manager, Nordcloud
Petri Aukia, Codento Oy
2:30pm – 2:45pm: Break
2:45pm – 3:30pm: Using the AWS building blocks to scale
3:30pm – 4:30pm: Drinks & Networking