AWS Start-Up Masterclass
Amazon Web Services, in conjunction with London and Partners, the official promotional agency for London, invite you to attend this Start-Up Masterclass where you will have the opportunity to find out everything a UK start-up needs to know about running a business in the cloud.
Kulveer Ranger is the Mayor of London's Director of Environment and Digital London, oversees a portfolio of responsibilities encompassing quality of life (including greening London, air quality and energy efficiency) and supporting the development of hi-tech business sector across the capital on behalf of the Mayor of London.
Dr. Werner Vogels is Vice President & Chief Technology Officer at Amazon.com where he is responsible for driving the company's technology vision, which is to continuously enhance the innovation on behalf of Amazon's customers at a global scale.
Reasons to attend
- Learn tips and best practices from Amazon for developing and architecting in the cloud.
- Uncover the true economics of cloud computing.
- Learn how to be successful with Amazon Web Services – utilizing the same robust infrastructure and technological resources that power Amazon.com’s global web properties.
- Discover how to get started with AWS infrastructure services and how to architect applications for the cloud.
Who should attend:
- This event is aimed at entrepreneurs, technologists, and business leaders, developers, engineers, system administrators and architects from UK start-up organisations.
2:00pm – 2:30pm: Registration
2:30pm – 3:15pm: “State of the Cloud”, Werner Vogels, Vice President & CTO, Amazon.com
3:15pm – 3:45pm: Customer Tech Talks, Jon Goldhill, Zanran; Matt Millar, Live Talkback
3:45pm – 4:00pm: Break
4:00pm – 4:20pm: Kulveer Ranger, Director of Environment and Digital London, London Mayor's Office
4:20pm – 4:50pm: Panel Session and Question and Answer Session
4:50pm – 5:00pm: Close
5:00pm – 6:00pm: Beer & Networking
to register for this event.