Running a Lean Startup with AWS | Stockholm
Amazon Web Services (AWS) invites you to attend this exclusive event at which you will have the opportunity to find out how startups can use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating on your products.
We will show developers, engineers, and architects how to get started with AWS infrastructure services and how to architect applications for the cloud. You will also learn about our highly scalable cloud computing platform with high availability and dependability, and the flexibility to enable you to build a wide range of applications.
Reasons to attend
- Listen to an introduction about Amazon Web Services and hear case studies directly from our customers.
- Hear a Guide to the Lean Lifecycle with AWS.
- Uncover the true economics of cloud computing.
- Learn tips and best practices from Amazon for developing and architecting in the cloud.
- Find out how to leverage end-to-end security and end-to-end privacy with AWS services built in accordance with security best practices.
Who should attend:
- This event is aimed at developers, engineers, system administrators and architects wishing to gain a greater understanding of cloud computing and services provided by AWS.
12:30 – 13:00: Registration
13:00 – 13:15: Welcome & Introduction to Amazon Web Services
13:15 – 13:45: A Guide to the Lean Lifecycle with AWS
13:45 – 14:30: Customer Tech Talks & Q&A
Anders Jonson, CEO, Poosty Group
Erik Torlén, Product Manager, Apica AB
14:30 – 14:45: Break
14:45 – 15:30: Cost Optimisation with AWS
15:30 – 16:30: Drinks & Networking