Posted On: Apr 19, 2011
The AWS SDK for Android and AWS SDK for iOS now support for 5 new services:
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
- Amazon SimpleDB
- Elastic Load Balancing
- Auto Scaling
With these new services, developers can now add the following infrastructure to their mobile applications:
- Messaging—Send bulk and transactional email to customers using Amazon SES.
- Compute—Launch and manage Amazon EC2 instances with a number of features for building scalable, failure resilient, and enterprise class applications.
- Monitoring—Monitor your Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon EBS volumes, Elastic Load Balancers, and Amazon RDS database instances in real-time with Amazon CloudWatch.