Since 2006, Amazon Web Services have been providing on-demand, pay-as-you-use infrastructure to businesses of all sizes. This invitation-only event will introduce the cloud computing platform offered by Amazon, and discuss how startups can run & scale their applications in the cloud. Featured customer speakers include Mendeley and GoSquared.
What you can expect:
- Learn about how AWS helps you get to market faster than ever before and enables you to stay agile.
- Learn from existing AWS customers about their uses of and experiences with Amazon Web Services.
- Network with AWS executives and representatives and local tech leaders.
- Hear about the latest services and features from Amazon Web Services and learn how to integrate them into your business.
Who should attend
- Start-ups, technical and business-minded entrepreneurs.
- Anyone interested in building a new scalable applications in e-commerce, mobile, gaming startup, advertising/analytics and more.
19:00 – 19:15: Welcome & Introduction to Amazon Web Services
19:15 – 19:45: Getting started with Amazon Web Services
19:45 – 20:15: Customer Speakers
Dan Harvey Mendeley
Geoff Wagstaff GoSquared
20:15 – 21:15: Beers and Networking
AWS for Startups
July 12th, 2011
7 pm - 9 pm
El Paso Hoxton
350 - 354 Old Street
London EC1V 9NQ