Attend an AWS Summit in a city near you!
AWS Summits are free, one-day events hosted in 12 major cities around the world. These events are designed to provide developers and technical leaders with an introduction to the AWS Cloud and guidance on architecture and engineering best practices. Whether you are new to the cloud or an experienced user, you will learn something new at the AWS Summit.
All AWS Summits will feature a keynote address by a top AWS executive, customer presentations on Cloud Computing, and technical sessions led by AWS engineers. You will learn best practices on monitoring cloud resources, optimizing performance, managing security, application migration, and cutting costs. You will also have opportunities to meet AWS staff and AWS partners and get your questions answered.
Whether you’re from a start-up or enterprise organization, the AWS Summits will give you tools and information to help you successfully navigate the AWS Cloud. Space is limited so reserve your free seat today.
Reasons to Attend
- Discover the latest services and features in the AWS Cloud and learn how to put them to use in your application.
- Hear how local customers have successfully built and migrated their applications to the AWS Cloud and learn their tips and tricks.
- Discover architecture and engineering tips for applications you care about: Web Applications, Big Data and Analytics, Disaster Recovery, and more.
- Get your technical questions answered by the engineering teams that built the AWS services and attend sessions lead by AWS architects, developers, and product leads.
- Network with other customers and meet key technology providers and consultants from the AWS ecosystem.
Who Should Attend
- Technical Users: Developers and Engineers, System Administrators, and Architects
- Decision Makers: IT Managers, Directors, and Business Leaders
Each event is tailored to the region - choose an event near you to see the specific agenda (right).
Each event will feature a keynote presentation from an AWS executive and include technical breakout sessions by AWS staff and customers. All events will conclude with a cocktail reception for attendees to network with other attendees, AWS staff, and AWS Partners.
Sample Breakout Sessions (actual sessions vary per city):
- Understanding Database Options
- Your First Week with Amazon EC2
- Accelerating the Elastic Block Store
- Latency's Worst Nightmare: Performance Tuning Tips and Tricks
- Architecting for High Availability
Seating is limited so reserve your free ticket today.
Interested in Sponsoring the AWS Summits?
View the AWS Summits Sponsorship Prospectus »Contact us about Sponsorship Opportunities »