The Lean Cloud for Startups with AWS | London
26 September 2012
Join Amazon Web Services (AWS) to hear a detailed overview about how you can quickly get started and deliver agility in a reduced time to market. Also learn why startup companies choose to use us today with real case studies presented from our customers.
Whether you are a startup or an aspiring entrepreneur, at the early stage or already scaling out your venture, this event will provide you with the opportunity to find out how you can leverage AWS to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating your products while learning more about the “Lean Startup” approach.
- Learn about how AWS helps you get to market faster and enables you to stay agile
- Discover how to implement AWS to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating your product
- Learn from existing AWS customers about their uses of and experiences with Amazon Web Services
- Network with AWS technical representatives and executives and local technology leaders
Who Should Attend?
- Founders, co-founders, technical and business-minded entrepreneurs
- Startups building scalable, lean applications
|13:00 - 14:00||Registration|
|14:00 - 14:30||Introduction to AWS|
|14:30 - 14:50||Leveraging AWS for Lean Development Lifecycle|
|14:50 - 15:20||Customer Case Study - Mike McCarthy, CTO, Skillpages |
|15:20 - 15:40||Break|
|15:40 - 16:10||Cost Optimization on AWS|
|16:10 - 16:40||Architectural Best practices & Automating your Infrastructure|
|16:40 - 17:00||Customer Case Study – wireWAX|
Taggable Video - Making an intelligent, agile and global product with AWS
Steve Callanan, CEO and Dan Garraway, Backend + Infrastructure
|17:00 - 18:00||Drinks & Networking|
Campus London, 4-5 Bonhill Street, London EC2A 4BX
View Larger Map