Release Date: 2007-11-26
This is a simple Ruby code sample to create a dynamic Amazon Payments 'Pay Now' widget.
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account.
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must have Ruby version 1.8.3 or later installed.
Using the Sample
- Sign into your Amazon Web Services developer account and retrieve your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key from here.
- Replace the value of the accessKey constant in the code sample with your Access Key ID.
- Replace the value of the secretKey constant in the code sample with your Secret Access Key.
- Run the code sample as a Ruby application.
- The code sample will output the HTML for the 'Pay Now' widget to the Console.
- You can now integrate this code into your website.
- Note: You cannot use your Amazon Payments Business Account as a buyer while testing your 'Pay Now' Widgets. You should create a new Amazon Payments account which you can use as a buyer.