Amazon S3 Sample in PHP
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
A basic PHP file that interacts with Amazon S3 to demonstrate basic PUT, GET, and DELETE operations.
About This Sample
- A basic PHP file that interacts with Amazon S3 to demonstrate basic PUT, GET, and DELETE operations.
- Be sure to run this program on a secure server owned by you, as it passes the Secret Access Key as a query string parameter.
- See the README file in the download for more information.
- 2007-12-03: Updated date format string for php5 compatibility
- You must be signed up to use Amazon S3. You can sign up for Amazon S3 at http://aws.amazon.com/s3.
- This sample was built and tested using PHP 5.
- Requires the following modules:
Running the Sample
- Add the s3.php file to your web server that supports PHP.
- Open a browser and view the file.