Amazon S3 Library for REST in Python
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
A library in Python for working with the Amazon S3 REST interface.
About This Sample
- A library in Python for working with the Amazon S3 REST interface.
- Part of a collection of interface libraries, each in a different language.
- See the README file in the download for more information about the sample.
- 2007-11-05: Updates to support EU
- 2007-05-18: Updates to support signed HTTP requests to virtual hosted buckets.
- 2006-10-02: Updates for server access logging.
- 2006-07-06: Fixed bug where modifications to the default headers argument in make_request would be sticky and would cause errors in subsequent calls.
- 2006-06-28: Fixed query string authentication tests.
Running the Sample
- See the README file in the attached download for information on running the sample.