About this Library
- Based on the 2010-08-28 API version.
- Version: 2.1
- Release Date: 2012-10-01
Before you begin
Extract the contents of amazon-fps-2010-08-28-perl-library.zip to a folder. The folder amazon-fps-2010-08-28-perl-library is created.This folder will be referred to as <ROOT> from this point onwards. Different sub-directories are
- src — This folder contains the code files for the library and sample API calls to Amazon FPS.
- Amazon FPS Sandbox Account (Click here to sign up).
- Amazon FPS Developer Account (Click here to sign up).
- You must have Perl version 5.12.4 or later installed.
- You must have libwww-perl version 6.03 or later installed.
- Digest::SHA package - perl -MCPAN -e 'install Digest::SHA'
- Crypt::X509 package - perl -MCPAN -e 'install Crypt::X509'
- Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA package - perl -MCPAN -e 'install Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA'
- Crypt::OpenSSL::X509 package - perl -MCPAN -e 'install Crypt::OpenSSL::X509'
|src||Source distribution of the library. All sources including code samples that demonstrate the use of the library located under this directory.|
Related resourcesMore about Amazon FPS
Contact us for technical issues