Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions: Standalone Library in Perl
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
Dynamic button generation, IPN/Return URL validation, FPS APIs helper for Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions using signature version 2.
About this Library
- Dynamic button generation, FPS APIs, IPN/Return URL validation helper for Amazon Simple Pay Subscriptions using signature version 2.
- Version: 2.1
- Release Date: 2012-10-01
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account. Click here
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account. Click here
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- If you want to use this sdk to generate buttons for Production environment then you need to create a Amazon Payments Business Account. Click here
- You must have Perl version 5.12.4 or later installed.
- You must have libwww-perl version 6.03 or later installed.
Comments, Questions or Feedback
If you have any comments, questions or feedback on the library, please start discussion here (Amazon FPS forum