This is a simple Ruby code sample to create a dynamic Amazon Payments Subscription widget
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account.
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must have Ruby version 1.8.3 or later installed
Using the Sample
- Sign into your Amazon Web Services developer account and retrieve your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key from here.
- Replace the value of the ACCESS_KEY constant in the code sample with your Access Key ID
- Replace the value of the SECRET_KEY constant in the code sample with your Secret Access Key
- Run the code sample as a Ruby application
- The code sample will output the HTML for the 'Subscription' widget to the Console
- You can now integrate this code into your website
- Note: You cannot use your Amazon Payments Business Account as a buyer while testing your widgets. You should create a new Amazon Payments account which you can use as a buyer.