Amazon Simple Pay Standard: Standalone Library in Ruby
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
Dynamic button generation, IPN/Return URL validation, FPS APIs helper for Amazon Simple Pay Standard using signature version 2.
About this Library
- Dynamic button generation, IPN/Return URL validation, FPS APIs helper for Amazon Simple Pay Standard using signature version 2.
- Sample Code Version 2.0
- Release Date : 2009-11-05
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account.click here
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account.Click here
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- If you want to use this sdk to generate buttons for Production environment then you need to create a Amazon Payments Buisness Account Click here
- You must have Ruby version 1.8.3 or later installed.
Comments, Questions or Feedback
If you have any comments, questions or feedback on the library, please start discussion here (Amazon FPS forum