What about an Internet tool that allows you to discover bands & artists in a multilingual interface in English, French, Spanish and German?
It’s now possible on www.liveplasma.com, an engine whose primary purpose is “to make music available to everyone or at least make suggestions easy to find”.
It’s not exhaustive, neither for specialists, it’s a tool that answers this simple question: what is great for me to listen to?” That is how the person behind it describes this new service.
Free to use, it is also now enriched with movies, actors & directors. Books, writers, and also other services will be added in the future.
- Every object is an interactive hotspot
- Extensive use of colors to classify properties, relationships, categories etc.
- Items can be marked as favorites
- Logical proximity-based recommendation system
- Direct links to individual Amazon order pages
Currently your request in any search engine usually leads to a list of links for result. Now with LivePlasma you have a visual representation of all findings from a database.