ShoppingStar is an easy to use desktop application to search and catalog products offered on Amazon.
- Easy to use interface, available in English and German.
- Configurable proxy support (HTTP, SOCKS, Basic authentication).
- Configurable external browser to open regular web pages.
- Browse all 6 international Amazon stores.
- Search products by keywords, title, author, publisher, minimum / maximum price, actor and many more.
- Batch import of items by ASIN, UPC, EAN, ISBN and SKU numbers.
- 5 different views to show search results as compact tables or image thumbnails.
- Ability to tag products with different colors.
- Can display Amazon reviews, customer reviews, product attributes, all product images, Listmania lists, Marketplace offers.
- Manage products in a comfortable shopping list.
- Ability to see all Marketplace offers for a product.
- Record all Amazon and Marketplace offers of a product in a chart.
- Track offers of individual sellers and watch the price development.
- Compare offerings of different sellers.
- See the minimum / maximum price range of a product.
- Open products you are watching in the shop.
- Import products offered by Amazon to a comfortable library.
- Preconfigured with over 200 fields to support all Amazon products like Books, DVDs, Music, Electronics, Toys, Computers and many more.
- Add an arbitrary number of custom fields (values, texts, single-selection lists, multi-selection lists, association lists, executables).
- Add playlists using custom programs to each item to show a PDF-file for a book or play a film for a DVD.
- Add user defined attributes to default profiles and even create custom profiles to collect new product types not available in the default configuration.
- Create an unlimited number of category folders and subfolders to manage your collection in a tree structure.
- Show all files in a category folder and optionally in the subfolders.
- Add your items to multiple categories without duplicating the item.
- Search by keywords and regular expressions in all fields including user defined fields.