CloudBerry Online Backup for Windows Home Server provides a powerful Backup and Restore program designed to leverage Amazon S3 storage to make your disaster recovery plan simple, reliable, and affordable.
Windows Home Server is a great way to protect your data. However you are still vulnerable to physical disk failures and inadvertent deletions. As a result your data might be lost forever. CloudBerry Backup for Windows Home Server provides you with another level of protection by copying your data to secure online storage powered by Amazon S3
CloudBerry lab offer FREE license to schools, colleges, teachers and students.
New in 1.5 release
- Simple Mode - maintain exactly the same data structure on S3 as you have on your local computer.
- Reduced Redundancy Storage support
- Asia Pacific Region support
- Other usability enhancements and bug fixes
- Easy installation and configuration
- Seemlesly integrates with WHS control panel
- Default backup plan is designed to quickly start WHS data backup
- Full support for Drive Extender
- Scheduling capabilities
- Data encryption
- Data retention schedule
- Secure online storage
- Data versioning
- Differential backup
- The ability to restore to a particular date
- Backup verification
- Backup Window
- Automatically delete files from online storage if the were deleted locally
- Backup to Multiple S3 accounts/buckets
- Storage costs estimates
- Web interface access your backup storage everywhere
- Backup and Restore Wizards make this service user friendly
- Strong data encryption protects your data from unauthorized access
- Data compression reduces the size of your backups
- Scheduling capabilities automate the backup process
- Backups are available for recovery 24/7
- Intuitive interface provides easy file and folder selection capabilities
- No proprietary storage format. You can access your files using other Amazon S3 tools.