Our goal is to configure the IBM Software to meet 90%+ of the typical requirements that customers have of IBM Software. Using best practices provided by the product InfoCenters, along with Redbooks, White Papers, IBM Support documentations and IBM DeveloperWorks articles, Appliance Foundry has distilled them in a pre-installed, pre-configured IBM Software appliance ready for production usage.
Our software appliances were built around the following architectural decisions:
- Implementation of tools and support utilities to support day to day operations
- Designed for vertical and horizontal scalability for optimum availability
- Designed for continuous availability in the event of server outages
- Designed for the ability to add incremental capacity, incremental availability and incremental performance through additional appliances
- Designed for reliable application execution across heterogeneous operating system
- Can be modified to meet the security requirements for the Defense and Intelligence government market
- Can be integrated to monitoring and provisioning software
Appliance Foundry is a registered IBM Business Partner.