JMeter in the Cloud is Load Testing in Software-as-a-Service model. You create your test scripts using the popular JMeter, upload the script to the cloud and run your tests. This service is able to run load tests of thousands of virtual users in parallel with no setup requirements. All software and hardware are pre-configured and already included in this service. The user experience would be as if running the JMeter console from his or her own PC, only it will run from the cloud. A single session includes a console that can control up to 20 Load Engines. You can run as many sessions as you want in parallel from numerous locations (US, EU and soon Asia).
All logs, reports, CSV files and more would automatically synchronize to support a seamless operation of your load session.
In the spirit of cloud computing, it is on demand and priced according to consumption. To be precise - according the number of computing hours used in a month.
JMeter in the Cloud features:
- Full SaaS model
- Pay as you go
- Supported protocols - TCP, SSH, SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS , Web services, XML, SQL, LDAP, Email and more
- Unlimited resources
- Central management and repository
- Multiple geographic locations
- Dedicated IPs (For corporate Firewall access)
- Full graphical environment
- Rich scripting language
- Loading servers performance monitoring
- Enhanced real-time reporting and analysis
Benefits using JMeter in the Cloud:
- Access unlimited resources using only your browser
- Use your pre-existing test-scripts
- Save time and money by leveraging a pre-configured distributed JMeter configuration
- You have full access to all logs, reports and files - all are hosted for you in the CloudIntelligence website
- You pay only for what you consume
We further provide remote professional services related to recording, building, debugging and running scripts. We are able to take control over your load session from remote in real-time for the purpose of debugging your scripts.