Monitis provides user-friendly, cost-effective systems monitoring through a software-as-service approach trusted by more than 50,000 users from small businesses to Fortune 500. Monitis is an independent service that can be used by business administrators and IT managers to monitor and exercise control over their Amazon cloud infrastructure. Cloud computing customers do not typically own the physical assets that store their software. Instead, cloud computing customers usually pay for only what they use, and enjoy the cloud resource as a service. Cloud customers need more visibility into the cloud than other service users, to make sure that their software is running properly. The Monitis cloud monitoring system allows customers this transparency, giving users management and monitoring capabilities comparable to those enjoyed with in-house systems.
Monitis provides holistic end-to-end monitoring and has features which automates monitoring for EC2 customers. Our services include the following monitors:
- External Monitors check HTTP/HTTPS GET/POST, PING, TCP, UDP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, VOIP, DNS, MySQL, page content services outside of firewall using Monitis Global Monitoring Network.
- Internal Monitors systems and networks within firewalls using Monitis small footprint agents. Agents probes CPU, memory and storage utilization, processes, load averages, system events, ping internal sites, measure HTTP response from user location and perform SNMP probes for network devices.
- Traffic Monitors track your Web site visitors and provide detailed web analytics(referrers, countries, cities, browsers, OSs, etc).
- Web Ranking monitors web site internet ranking: keyword position, search engine ranking, backlinks etc.
- Application (Transaction) Monitors check each step in application flow from end-user perspective. Users record application sequence and Monitis playback and check the functionality at predefined intervals.
- Monitis Amazon EC2 Monitors check Amazon account, active instances, changes in instance status, issue alerts, and setup internal/external monitors.
We also provide range of free monitoring services:
- LINKS-CHECKER is a website monitoring package that checks website links 24 hours a day and alerts webmasters about broken and dead links. Additionally, LINKS-CHECKER optimizes search engine results by building sitemaps for Google, Yahoo and other search engines.
- MONITORSNMP - a SNMP monitoring service. MONITORSNMP is a hosted, cloud-based, remote network and servers monitoring software as a service solution specifically designed for small and medium size enterprises (SMEs) and managed service providers (MSPs)
- MON.ITOR.US is a very popular easy to use service to monitor website up time and performance. This service can be used to monitor a websites availability, speed, traffic and usage, as well as performance of individual computers, including their CPU, memory and process resource utilization. This service monitors websites externally from multiple locations. It can also monitor mail servers, TCP/IP ports, VoIP, MySQL databases and more. Any issue regarding down time or poor performance will be sent to users via email, SMS, or through an instant messaging service.
All of our services are provided using a SaaS model.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-657-7949 (toll free).