What is CloudBuddy Analytics?
CloudBuddy Analytics is an Open Source web based tool to generate exhaustive statistical reports about your S3 Bucket access. It has an intuitive interface for a rich user experience. CloudBuddy Analytics takes care of enabling logging, fetching logs and generating reports.
CloudBuddy Analytics can be configured for Multiple S3 Accounts, and also could be made available on the network as a Multi User tool.
Why CloudBuddy Analytics?
CloudBuddy Analytics can be installed locally, without the need for sharing you access credentials. Since its an Open Source tool, it is easily extensible and is open to see its mechanics.
CloudBuddy Analytics uses a simple, yet effective caching algorithm to give you faster reports. And the use of AWStats engine, means your reports are exhaustive and accurate.
CloudBuddy Analytics Features?
CloudBuddy Analytics comes with the following features.
- Configure Multiple AWS Accounts
- Caching for faster reports
- Automatic log enabling capability
- Month-wise reports
- Bandwidth Usage
- Number of visits, number of unique visitors, visit durations and last visits
- Days of week and rush hours (pages, hits, KB for each hour and day of week)
- Domains/countries of hosts visitors (pages, hits, KB, 269 domains/countries detected, GeoIP detection)
- Most viewed files/pages
- Most accessed File types
- OS used (pages, hits, KB for each OS, 35 OS detected)
- Browsers used
- Search engines, keyphrases and keywords used to find your site (The 115 most famous search engines are detected like yahoo, google, altavista, etc.)
- HTTP errors (Page Not Found with last referrer, ...)
- Hostname resolution
How can i contribute to CloudBuddy Analytics?
CloudBuddy Analytics is a open source project hosted in google code. You are welcome to join and contribute your code here.
For the Users,
Your feedback interms of new feature request, bugs, look and feel are essential for us to improvise the product. You can participate in our community forum or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org