Build a working demo of something cool with AWS. This can be anything you want, e.g. a web or mobile app, interactive UI, website feature, traffic driver, big data tool.
- Form a team of 2 - 4 hackers.
- Each team has 20 hours to go from idea to working code.
- All teams must present a 3-minute working demo on Saturday.
- Anarchy rules – No limit on API, language or ideas. Come up with something awe-inspiring!
|Friday 22nd June|
|09:30 – 10:00||Team check-in|
|10:00 – 10:30||Welcome presentation|
|10:30 – 11:30||AWS input presentation|
|11:30 – 12:00||Hackathon guidelines & presentation tips|
|12:00 – 13:00||Lunch break|
|13:00 – 09:00||(overnight to Saturday 23rd June) Hack!|
|Saturday 23rd June|
|09:00 – 10:00||Stop hacking & eat breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:30||Presentations (3 minutes per team) & judging|
|11:30 – 12:00||Prizes|
What to bring
- A personal laptop.
- There will be constant snacks n’ drinks available. Amazon will do a pizza run on Friday evening and provide breakfast Saturday morning. However bring a couple of Euros for ice cream and lunch on Friday; this is going to be a hard day’s night.
- Do your best boy/girl scout impression and bring some spare clothes alongside a spruce kit, or at least a stick of deodorant and some gum. Old school pens and a pad might not go amiss either.
- Some music to code to and a machine to play it. Alternatively, headphones to cut out ambient music/noise.
- Ideas! Brains will be stormed on the day, but think about what lights your fire – remember the aim is to build a working demo of something cool with AWS.
What to win!
- 1st Place: $ 1.000 AWS credit to continue on your projects
- 2nd Place: A Kindle for each member of your team
- 3rd Place: An Arduino Starter Kit for each team member to continue hacking
Amazon Berlin Office
View Larger Map
10178 Berlin, Germany