Karmasphere Studio for Hadoop
Free Beta Now Available
- Prototype on the desktop
Get going with MapReduce job development quickly. No need for a cluster since Hadoop emulation is included.
- Deploy to a private or Amazon Web Services cluster
Whether you're using a cluster in your own network or Amazon Web Services, deploy your job/s easily.
- Debug on the cluster
One of the most challenging areas in MapReduce programming is debugging your job on the cluster. Visual capabilities deliver real-time insight into your job.
- Graphically visualize and manipulate
Whether its clusters, file systems, job configuration or debugging information and log files, save time and get better insight by accessing to it all in one place.
- Monitor and analyze your job and clusters in real-time
Get real-time, workflow view of inputs, outputs and intermediate results including map, partition, sort and reduce phases.
- Runs on Linux, Apple Mac OS and Linux.
- Works with all major distributions and versions of Hadoop including Apache, Yahoo! and Cloudera.
- Works with Amazon Elastic MapReduce
- Supports local, networked, HDFS and Amazon S3 file systems.
- Operates with clusters and file systems behind firewalls.
- Installs as a plug-in to NetBeans
- Windows, Mac OS or Linux
- Amazon Web Services Account
- NetBeans Version 6.7 (or higher)
- Java 1.6 (or higher)