About this AMI
- Published by Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com).
- The image contains Microsoft Windows 2003 R2 DataCenter
- This Windows-AMI should be used as a starting point for your 32-bit Windows Servers that do not require authentication services.
Language Support in Europe
This software is also available in Europe with support for different language packs. The AMI IDs for each language are:
|For this language...||Manifest|
What's New?In v2011.12.23
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till Dec 2011
- Updated Network PV driver to 126.96.36.199
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till Oct 2009
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till April 14, 2009
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till March 11, 2009
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS09-001.
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS08-078.
- The boot.ini for Windows instances now has the /usepmtimer switch.This fixes the intermittent negative ping timer issue.
- The latest Windows Security updates have been applied
- AMI version bumped up to 1.02
- New AMI naming convention
- New ec2Config Service v1.1
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS08-067.