About this AMI
- Published by Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com).
- The image contains Microsoft SQL-Server Standard installed on Windows 2003 R2 DataCenter Anonymous
- This Windows-AMI should be used as a starting point for your 64-bit Windows SQL-Servers.
Language Support in Europe
This software is also available in Europe with support for different language packs. The AMI IDs for each language are:
|For this language...||Manifest|
What's NewIn v2011.12.23
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till Dec 2011
- Updated Network PV driver to 220.127.116.11
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till Oct 2009
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till April 14, 2009
- Includes Security Update released by Microsoft till March 11, 2009
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS09-001.
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS08-078.
- The boot.ini for Windows instances now has the /usepmtimer switch.This fixes the intermittent negative ping timer issue.
- The latest Windows Security updates have been applied
- AMI version bumped up to 1.02
- New AMI naming convention
- New ec2Config Service v1.1
- Includes Critical Security Update: MS08-067.