IBM WebSphere sMash 188.8.131.52 is an agile web platform including support for dynamic scripting in PHP and Groovy. Using WebSphere sMash, you can:
- Leverage REST to expose and consume web services and take advantage of your clients' exiting investments
- Leverage the power of scripting for agile development
- Use visual tools to quickly combine services and feeds and build rich, Ajax user interfaces for your clients
The WebSphere sMash AMI provides Amazon EC2 users with a fully configured and table-ready solution for the development and execution of dynamic web applications. It is available on Linux SLES 10 sp2.
A description of each interactive step and additional information about how to re-package the WebSphere sMash AMI with an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) application can be found in the accompanying Get Started Guide.
sMash Developer Edition is provided for download at http://www.projectzero.org including browser-based application development tooling.
Prerequisites and Resources:
- The WebSphere sMash AMI works with Small and High CPU- Medium EC2 instance types
- SLES 10 sp2
- WebSphere sMash v184.108.40.206.
Resources and Documentation:
- IBM WebSphere sMash AMI FAQs
- IBM WebSphere sMash AMI Get Started Guide
- For a full listing of IBM products featured on AWS, please click here.
- To learn more about WebSphere sMash, please go to:
http://www.ibm.com/software/webservers/sma sh/ or to the Project Zero development community http://www.projectzero.org/
- IBM Product Number: 5724-V05
- The IBM License Information (IBM LI) is presented in the AMI for your acceptance in English only. If you would prefer to view the LI in another language, you can search for the product LI here using the product number and then selecting your preferred language.
- If you are interested in purchasing a new IBM Websphere sMash license, please visit the IBM Software Online Catalog.