The IBM� InfoSphere Information Server client Amazon� Machine Image (AMI) allows you to develop and administer your data integration and data quality jobs using InfoSphere DataStage and InfoSphere QualityStage.
This 32 bit Windows Server 2003 based AMI contains the following InfoSphere Information Server clients:
- DataStage and QualityStage Designer
- DataStage and QualityStage Administrator, and the
- DataStage and QualityStage Director.
- Web based Administration Console.
This AMI is related to another 64 bit, kernel version 2.6.16 based Linux OS AMI containing a pre-installed InfoSphere Information Server version 8.1 product. The related AMI contains InfoSphere DataStage and InfoSphere QualityStage. It also contains an instance of the DB2 9.5 database that will host the metadata repository. The services tier is hosted by IBM WebSphere Application Server version 18.104.22.168.
Prerequisites and Resources:
The InfoSphere Information Server client AMI on 32 bit Windows 2003 Server can be used with Small or High-CPU Medium instance type based on project requirement.
- Windows 2003 Server
- IBM InfoSphere DataStage and QualityStage Designer, Administrator, Director (32 bit), and a web based Administration Console.
- Link to the Information Server AMI : (AWS needs to add link to the Server Catalog Entry)
- Frequently Asked Questions for Information Server AMIs.
- Get Started with Information Server AMIs.
- Cloud Computing and Information Server
- Information Server on DeveloperWorks
- For a full listing of IBM products featured on AWS, please see the IBM developerWorks Cloud Computing Resource Center
- Please visit www-01.ibm.com/software/data/integration/ for extensive information about the IBM Information Server suite.
- If you are interested in purchasing a new IBM InfoSphere Information Server license, please visit the IBM Software Online Catalog.
- InfoSphere DataStage product number 5724-Q36
- InfoSphere QualityStage product number 5724-Q36
- The IBM License Information (LI) is presented in the AMI for your acceptance in English only. If you would prefer to view the LI in another language, please search for the program license agreement here using the program numbers above. You'll then be asked to select your language.
Click here for the Linux server AMI that this InfoSphere DataStage/QualityStage Designer Production AMI manages.
Click here for the Windows-based InfoSphere DataStage/QualityStage Designer Production AMI that is intended to pair with this AMI.