The APN Portal is a new, partner-only, section of the AWS site. APN Portal provides all AWS Partners (regardless of tier) with the tools and content they need to grow their business on AWS. Through the APN Portal, partners can access AWS technical and non-technical teams, request marketing and sales support, download partner-focused content, and connect with other AWS Partners around the world.
Please complete the relevant registration form based on your firm’s primary business type:
- Once registered, your firm will receive an email* with your APN Portal login credentials and temporary password. Using those credentials, login to the APN Portal via the link below.
- APN Portal: https://www.apn-portal.com
- Familiarize yourself with the features of the APN Portal (highlighted below) and begin to take advantage of all the benefits the Portal has to offer.
* Login credentials to the APN Portal will be sent to your firm within 48 business hours of completing registration. Please watch your inbox (and spam folder) for an email from email@example.com, titled “Welcome to the APN Portal.” If your firm does not receive this email, please contact the APN Team.
Login to the APN Portal to start taking advantage of the below features designed specifically for APN Partners:
- Partner Scorecard: Share your success with AWS by updating your Partner Scorecard. Apply to Upgrade to the Standard and Advanced tiers upon reaching program success thresholds.
- Partner Content: Browse and download from a repository of technical and non-technical materials in the Partner Content section.
- Contact Alliance or SA Teams: Need guidance on running your AWS business? Have a Go to Market request? Submit your technical, sales, and marketing questions 24x7 to AWS Solution Architects and AWS Alliance/Partner Teams.
- Share Ideas: Collaborate with fellow APN Partners and submit feedback via Ideas, our open forum partner section.
- Webinars and Events: Check out the latest AWS Events and register for weekly webinars focused on educating and enabling partners in key areas.
- Partner Training: Keep up-to-date with the latest online and in-person partner education offerings from AWS.
- Submit an Opportunity: Request AWS Alliance support when engaging prospective AWS Customers.
- Marketing Support: The APN Marketing Toolkit provides AWS-supported opportunities to increase awareness and generate demand for your company’s products and solutions.
- Manage Partner Directory Listing: Keep the information shared with your partners up to date by managing your partner directory listing.
Have questions regarding the APN Portal? Contact the APN Team.