AWS Authorized Government Partner
The AWS Authorized Government Partner designation enables APN Standard and Advanced partners to receive additional designation as Authorized Government Partners. This includes an AWS Authorized Government Partner logo and formal recognition of your firm as an AWS Authorized Government Partner.
To be eligible your company must at a minimum:
- Be enrolled as an APN Partner at the either the Standard or Advanced tiers
- Have executed all necessary Government addendum(s) to the AWS Reseller Agreement
- Have at least 2 government prime contracts at the Federal, State, or Local levels that are eligible AWS customers
- Have a clear go-to-market plan for the public sector, agreed upon by AWS’ public sector Alliance team
- Have a dedicated government sales, technical and support organization that has met APN’s training requirements for Standard and Advanced tiers
- Have at least 1 or 2 public sector AWS customers reference(s) at the Standard or Advanced tiers respectively
Acceptance of your company as an AWS Authorized Government Partner is at the discretion of AWS and subject to additional terms and conditions.
Interested in applying?