Client-Side Data Encryption for Amazon S3
This easy-to-use, client-side encryption mechanism helps improve the security of storing application data in Amazon S3. Since encryption and decryption is performed client side, the private encryption keys never leave the application.
Amazon DynamoDB Object Mapper
The DynamoDBMapper eliminates the need for application-level data conversions and custom middleware solutions by using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs) to store and retrieve Amazon DynamoDB data.
Amazon S3 Transfer Manager
Through a simple API, the Amazon S3 TransferManager achieves enhanced throughput, performance, and reliability by making extensive use of multi-threaded Amazon S3 multipart uploads.
Amazon SQS Client-Side Buffering
Client-side buffering collects and sends SQS requests in asynchronous batches, improving application and network performance.
Compute & Networking
Storage & Content Delivery
- Find examples and more in the Developer Guide »
- Connect with other developers in the Java Community Forum »
- Discover more about using Java with AWS in the Java Developer Center »
- Start writing code fast with the AWS Toolkit for Eclipse »
- Learn the details of the latest SDK in the Release Notes »
- Dig through the source code in the GitHub Repository »