Amazon DynamoDB Session Handler
Remove the session state scale bottleneck by easily storing application session state in DynamoDB.
Amazon S3 and Glacier Multipart Uploader
Simplifies uploading large files through parallel requests achieving enhanced throughput, performance, and reliability.
Resource Convenience Helpers
Eliminate code and simplify logic through Iterators (efficiently retrieve paginated resources), Waiters (wait for eventually consistent state), and Batch helpers (efficiently send a large numbers of requests).
Compute & Networking
Storage & Content Delivery
- See how to simultaneously use both versions of the AWS SDK for PHP in the Side–by–Side Guide »
- Be guided on moving to latest AWS SDK for PHP in the Migration Guide »
- Connect with other developers in the PHP Community Forum »
- Discover more about using PHP with AWS in the PHP Developer Center »
- Learn the details of the latest SDK in the Release Notes »
- Dig through the source code in the GitHub Repository »