Create, analyze and optimize modeling, simulation and virtual prototyping applications for execution using Intel® Cluster Studio 2011 on Amazon Web Services. The Cluster Studio includes:
All in a single package for comprehensive cluster application development
- Intel® C++ and Intel® Fortran Composer XE capabilities,
- Intel® optimized performance libraries,
- Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector,
- Intel® MPI Library
The Cluster Studio enables developers using Amazon Web Services (AWS) to:
- Optimize on node serial and parallel execution with the Intel® Composer XE 2011 compilers and performance libraries.
- Boost application performance over the Amazon EC2 interconnect and on the AWS nodes with Intel MPI library.
- Accelerate the analysis and tuning cycle of MPI based AWS cluster applications with the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector.
To get started with Intel Cluster Studio 2011, please visit http://software.intel.com
for more information and download the free 30 day evaluation trial.
More Detail on Intel® Cluster Studio
Intel® Cluster Studio provides exceptional value at a significantly discounted price for clusters running either Linux* or Windows*. Easy to install and easy to use, this Intel software package helps you develop, analyze, and optimize performance of parallel applications for clusters using Intel® 32- and 64-bit architectures.
Intel® Cluster Studio 2011 includes:
- Built-in optimization technologies and multithreading support with Intel® Composer XE 2011 compilers and libraries.
- Boost application performance on Intel® architecture-based clusters with the Intel® MPI library.
- Get highly optimized, extensively threaded math routines for science, engineering, and financial applications that require maximum performance with Intel® Math Kernel Library.
Accelerate the analysis and tuning cycle of MPI based cluster applications with the capability for analyzing the effect of advanced interconnects on application
Intel® Cluster Studio Support
Ask Experts Online
Search and post a new question to the Intel® Software Network Forum for Intel® Cluster Studio
. The forums allow you to search a growing archive of technical questions and answers from both Intel® experts and our developer community. If an answer can't be found in Search, you can ask a new question. An Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center login will allow you to participate in the Intel® Software Network User Forums without any additional registration.
Amazon Web Services, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud, and the “Powered by Amazon Web Services” are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.