MySQL Enterprise subscription now offers support for Amazon EC2’s virtual computing environment. With MySQL Enterprise on Amazon EC2, developers can cost-effectively deploy an open source database “in the cloud” with full software and production support by the database experts at MySQL. MySQL Enterprise on Amazon EC2 offers developers optimal performance, reliability, security, and uptime.
- Scalable Deliver scalable web applications using MySQL database with a scalable, reliable, cost-effective computing environment on Amazon EC2.
- Elastic Compute Capacity Quickly and easily add computing capacity as your requirements change. Amazon EC2 reduces the time required to obtain and boot new server instances to minutes, allowing you to quickly scale capacity, both up and down, as you need.
- Highly Available Implement highly-available applications using MySQL Replication for master/slave database replication, failover and backup support while running on Amazon’s proven computing environment.
- Cost-Effective Reduce database TCO by up to 90% by eliminating proprietary database license fees and cut IT operating costs with Amazon EC2 pay-as-you-go pricing.
- Supported Receive personal support and reduce downtime with 24×7 Production Support from the database experts at MySQL. The MySQL experts will help you optimize your configuration, replication set-up, schema, and queries for better performance.
Amazon EC2 support is available for MySQL Enterprise on Gold, Platinum and Unlimited plans. MySQL for more on MySQL Enterprise features, functionality, and pricing.
1. Sign up for Amazon EC2
2. Subscribe to MySQL Enterprise on Amazon EC2
3. Find community support at MySQL on EC2 Discussion Forum
Return to Global Strategic Partners