Posted On: Apr 25, 2016
AWS CloudFormation has updated support for four services. You can now use the following features with CloudFormation:
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)
- Provision an EC2 Dedicated Host, a physical server with EC2 instance capacity fully dedicated to your use. Dedicated Hosts can help you address compliance requirements and reduce costs by allowing you to use your existing server-bound software licenses.
- Indicate whether EC2 should always associate an instance with an EC2 Dedicated Host. If an instance is associated with a Dedicated Host, then you specify the ID of the Dedicated Host that you want the instance launched on.
Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS)
- Configure ECS deployments by setting the number of tasks that can be run when updating an ECS service. You can set a lower limit for the number of running and healthy tasks during a deployment, and an upper limit for the number of running tasks during a deployment.
- New support for additional ECS container definition properties, which describe the configuration of a container.
- Specify a name for a Lambda function.
- Specify the maximum and minimum number of EC2 instances allowed in a GameLift fleet, which represents one build of your game server that is replicated across many EC2 instances.
Please visit our website for more information on AWS CloudFormation: