Best Practices for Security, Identity, & Compliance
Identity & Access Management
- Documentation: Security Best Practices in IAM
- Blog: IAM Policy Types - How and When to Use Them
- Video: AWS Identity - Choosing the Right Mix of AWS IAM Policies for Scale
- Training: Introduction to AWS Identity and Access Management
- Workshops: Identity
Data Protection & Privacy
- Blog: Three Common Cloud Encryption Questions and Their Answers on AWS
- Guide: Using AWS in the Context of Common Privacy and Data Protection Considerations
- Documentation: Introduction to the Cryptographic Details of AWS KMS
- Video: Building Privacy Compliance on AWS
- Video: To Europe and Beyond - Simplify Privacy Needs in New Markets
Incident Investigation & Response
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
Help employees in your organization learn how to identify cybersecurity risks, including phishing, social engineering, and data privacy with this free, 15-minute training from Amazon. The training is offered in 11 languages, is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, and includes completion certificates for compliance tracking. Deploy immediately from our website or implement our pre-packaged files in your organization’s LMS.
AWS re:Inforce 2023: Security in the Open
AWS re:Invent 2022: A day in the life of a billion requests
AWS re:Invent 2022: Protecting secrets, keys, and data - Cryptography for the long term
- Date (Desc)
No results found.
Please select different criteria, check your spelling, or try different keywords.