Startup Central is Headed to re:Invent!
Looking for content for startups by startups? Interested in meeting 1:1 with a mentor or engaging with other startups to make new connections and perfect your elevator pitch?
This year Startup Central is headed to the Venetian’s expo hall at AWS re:Invent, and we’ve designed a series of technical talks, speed networking activities, mentorship opportunities, and straight-up fun, for those of you planning to join us in Vegas. Not only will be the main hub of Startup activities led by AWS, we will also have NerdWallet, Braze, Monzo, Freshworks, Bright Machines, Deliveroo, Nubank, Nauto, and more showcasing what they have to offer.
Startup Talk Schedule
- 11:10AM | The Cloud Information Overload Survival Guide | Cloud Pegboard
- 12:00PM | Building a Highly-Scalable, Ultra-Fast and Efficient User Behavioral Analysis Engine | Amplitude
- 12:50PM | How Amazon SageMaker Helped NerdWallet Build an ML Platform | NerdWallet
- 1:40PM | Log Data Analysis on Redshift & AWS Glue | Sansan
- 2:30PM |Building the Factory of the Future Today with Robotics & ML | Bright Machines
- 3:20PM | How Travel App Klook Built an Evolving IT Infrastructure | Klook
- 4:10PM | Using ML to Help Customers Manage Chronic Conditions | Livongo
- 5:00PM |Using DynamoDB to Connect Customers & Service Professionals | Thumbtack
- 10:40AM | How Autoscale Lets Braze Efficiently Send 2B+ Messages a Day | Braze
- 11:30PM | Leveraging AWS for Analytics, Fraud Detection & AI/ML | Paytm
- 12:20PM |Building High-performance Data Pipelines During Migration | Unravel
- 1:10PM | Processing Billions of Events per Day with AWS Fargate | Life360
- 2:00PM | How to Build a Digital Bank Using AWS | Monzo
- 2:50PM | Cloud, Blockchain, and the Resource-optimized Future | Bloq
- 3:40PM | The Awkward Teenager: Learnings from One U.K. Unicorn’s Story | Deliveroo
- 4:30PM | Efficiently Operating Mass Real-time Data Infrastructure | PubNub
- 10:40AM | Security Truths from the Trenches at Netflix & Lending Club | Crucyble
- 11:30PM | Safer Driving Using Sagemaker and AWS Messaging Services | Nauto
- 12:20PM | How Nubank Built a Multi-layer Security Strategy Using AWS | Nubank
- 1:10PM | Leveraging AWS and AI to Understand User Behavior | Clarifai
- 2:00PM | Building Lifelong Customers in a Digital World | Freshworks
- 2:50PM | Optimizing microservices for scale: Deploying Kong in ECS | Kong
- 3:40PM | Deliver Data Insights Faster with Dynamic Event Pipelines | OfferUp
Keynote Viewing Party
We’re taking over Startup Central in the Venetian to host an exclusive startup keynote watching party! Join other startup founders, developers, and investors as we stream AWS CEO Andy Jassy’s keynote over a brunch-style breakfast including waffles, bacon, mimosas, coffee, and other refreshments: Register here.
Mentor Sessions connect startups with experienced leaders in the global startup community to help them gain insight and receive guidance on technical, business, or professional development challenges. It introduces founders and senior leaders at startups with those who’ve done it before at VCs, accelerators, startups, community organizations, and AWS/Amazon. Register here.