AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
Validate your technical skills and expertise with an industry-recognized credential and grow your career.
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty is intended for individuals who perform complex networking tasks.
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Implement core AWS services according to basic architecture best practices
- Design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
- We recommend candidates hold an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or a current Associate-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate, AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Advanced knowledge of AWS networking concepts and technologies
- Minimum five years hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions
- Advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options (e.g., IP VPN, MPLS/VPLS)
- Networking technologies within the OSI model, and how they affect implementation decisions
- Development of automation scripts and tools
- CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6)
- IPv6 transition challenges
- Generic solutions for network security features, including WAF, IDS, IPS, DDoS protection, and Economic Denial of Service/Sustainability (EDoS)
Prepare for Your Exam
The best preparation for certification exams is practical experience. We recommend at least five years of hands-on experience architecting and implementing network solutions.