The Amazon CloudSearch free trial offer (the "Offer") provides eligible customers with up to 30 calendar days of Amazon CloudSearch usage at no cost, subject to the following limits:
- 750 total hours of Amazon CloudSearch search instances
- 10,000 document batch uploads (each batch with a maximum size of 5 MB)
- 10 IndexDocuments requests
The free trial program expires after 30 days or once you have used 750 total instance hours, whichever comes first. Upon expiration, you will be charged for any subsequent batch uploads or IndexDocument requests, even if you have not exceeded the amounts above.
If you exceed either the 10,000 batch upload or 10 IndexDocuments limits during the term of the Offer, you will be charged for those operations at the standard Amazon CloudSearch rates. You will still be able to use your remaining instance hours at no charge for the remainder of the Term. When your free trial expires, you can continue using your domain without interruption at the standard, pay-as-you-go service rates (see the Amazon CloudSearch Overview for full pricing details).
- The free trial program is available in all regions supported by Amazon CloudSearch: US East (Northern Virginia), US West (Oregon), US West (N. California), EU (Ireland), and Asia Pacific (Singapore).
- The Offer is only available to new Amazon CloudSearch customers. You are eligible for the Offer if you have never created an Amazon CloudSearch search domain.
- You will be charged standard rates for use of Amazon CloudSearch if we determine that you are not eligible for the Offer.
- You will not be eligible for the Offer if you or your organization create(s) more than one account to receive additional benefits under the program or if the new account is included in Consolidated Billing.
- You may participate in the Offer for 30 days from the date you first create an Amazon CloudSearch search domain. For example, if you start using Amazon CloudSearch on April 10th, your enrollment in the Offer no later than May 9th. You will receive an email notification before the end of the free trial.
- This is a limited time promotional offer and applies only for the first 30 days after you create your first Amazon CloudSearch domain, or for 750 total Amazon CloudSearch search instance hours, whichever comes first. There is a limit of one 30 day free usage period (750 total search instance hours) per AWS account.
- You will be charged the standard, pay-as-you-go service rates for any use that exceeds the free usage amount provided under the Offer. For example, if you exceed either the 10,000 batch uploads or 10 IndexDocuments limits, you will begin to incur charges for those operations at the standard Amazon CloudSearch rates.
- Unused search instance hours remaining at the end of 30 days do not roll over to subsequent months.
- To avoid incurring charges after the free trial, you must delete your search domain(s) before your free trial expires. You can delete a domain through the CloudSearch console, using the command-line tools, or with the DeleteDomain configuration action. For more information, see Deleting a Search Domain in the Amazon CloudSearch Developer Guide.
- Customers must create and maintain an AWS account in good standing (and have a valid credit card) to participate in the trial program.
- Participation in the trial program and use of Amazon CloudSearch and other AWS services is subject to the AWS Customer Agreement. The Offer is a Special Pricing Program under the AWS Customer Agreement.
- We may stop accepting new registrations for the offer at any time.
- All AWS Customer Agreement terms and conditions apply.
- International customers can take advantage of the offer as long as they have a credit card valid in the US.