IMPORTANT: This library has been deprecated and will no longer be updated. We recommend developers switch to the new AWS SDK for PHP, where you'll continue to get new feature updates and bug fixes. To learn more about the AWS SDK for PHP, and for support with migration, see http://aws.amazon.com/sdkforphp.
About this Library
- Based on the 2009-02-01 API version.
- Support for access control API
- Fix notice output (no side effects, just noise)
- Url encoding fix (some calls with signature version 2 were affected)
- 2008-12-17: Support for signature version 2, https endpoint
|src||Source distribution of library.|
Quick StartLibrary comes with code samples for each available service API. To get started with the library, follow these steps:
- Extract the amazon-queue-2009-02-01-php5-library.zip file into a working directory.
- Go to src/Amazon/SQS/Samples subdirectopry
- Edit .config.inc.php:
- Set AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Access Key
define('AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID', '<Your Access Key ID>'); define('AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY', '<Your Secret Access Key>');
- Open CreateQueueSample.php sample, and find part:
// @TODO: set request. Action can be passed as Amazon_SQS_Model_CreateQueueRequest // object or array of parameters // invokeCreateQueue($service, $request);
- And set QueueName parameter:
invokeCreateQueue($service, array('QueueName' => 'MyQueue'));
CreateQueueResponse CreateQueueResult QueueUrl https://queue.amazonaws.com/12345/MyQueue ResponseMetadata RequestId 95cdcb68-f46c-400b-8265-8c2de2a5c475