Release Date: 2008-03-17
This integrates the Amazon Payments PayNow widget with OsCommerce.
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox and/or Production Business Account.
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account. Click here to create one.
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must have PHP version 5.1.1 or later installed
- This has been tested with osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1. Download now
Using the Sample
- Copy the directory structure as it is. This will give Amazon Payments as an option in your website.
- Go to the payment modules page under admin Eg. http://localhost/OSCommerce/catalog/admin/modules.php and enable (install) Amazon Payments module.
- Sign into your Amazon Web Services developer account and retrieve your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key from here.
- Edit the value of the AWS Access Key Id constant in the Amazon Payments configuration with your Access Key ID.
- Edit the value of the AWS Secret Access Key constant in the Amazon Payments configuration with your Secret Access Ke.y
- By default sandbox option is checked to allow testing.
- Change the order status accorting to your needs. It is set to "Pending" by default.
- Your osCommerce powered website is integrated Amazon Payments. Please do some testing before switching to the production server. Note: You cannot use your Amazon Payments Business Account as a buyer while testing your application. You should create a new Amazon Payments account which you can use as a buyer. Click here to create one.