Basic Amazon Mechanical Turk REST Sample in Java
Community Contributed Software
Amazon Web Services provides links to these packages as a convenience for our customers,
but software not authored by an "@AWS" account has not been reviewed or screened by AWS.
Please review this software to ensure it meets your needs before using it.
A sample for the Amazon Mechanical Turk web service REST interface in Java.
About This Sample
- A sample that will help for getting started with the Amazon Mechanical Turk web service REST interface.
- Demonstrates how to sign a request.
- Library of commonly used functions:
- JavaDocs included.
- Uses API version 2006-09-27.
- Eclipse friendly (project file is included).
- question.xml - XML format for posting a question on mturk.com.
- question-eq.xml - XML format for External question where the question is hosted on a third-party site (IFRAME).
- You must have a valid Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must have an Amazon Mechanical Turk Requester account funded. You can sign up at http://requester.mturk.amazon.com.
- This sample was tested using Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Development Kit (JDK 5.0)
Running the Sample
- Update the MTGettingStarted.java file to include your access identifiers.
- Compile the example by entering the following command:
- Run the example by entering the following command:
java MTGettingStarted The command response should be similar to the following:
Hit Created : HITID = ASFASDFSDADFSFSWERWERWEREW