About this Library
- Based on the 2010-08-28 API version.
- Version: 2.1
- Release Date: 2012-10-01
Before you begin
Extract the contents of amazon-fps-2010-08-28-java-library.zip to a folder. The folder amazon-fps-2010-08-28-java-library is created. This folder will be referred to as <ROOT> from this point onwards. Different sub-directories are
- src — This folder contains the code files for the library and sample API calls to Amazon FPS.
- third-party — This folder contains the jar files required to run the sample.
- Amazon FPS Sandbox Account (Click here to sign up).
- Amazon FPS Developer Account (Click here to sign up).
- J2SE 5.0 JDK
- Apache Ant, version 1.6.5
|src||Source distribution of the library. All sources including code samples that demonstrate the use of the library located under this directory.|
|third-party||Third party libraries required for SDK.|
Related resourcesMore about Amazon FPS
Contact us for technical issues