This is a simple PHP code sample to create a dynamic Amazon Payments 'Subscription' widget
- You must have an Amazon Payments Sandbox Business Account.
- You must have an Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must use the same email address and password for your Amazon Payments Business Account and your Amazon Web Services developer account.
- You must have PHP version 5.1.1 or later installed
Using the Sample
- Sign into your Amazon Web Services developer account and retrieve your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key from here.
- Replace the value of the accessKey constant in the code sample with your Access Key ID
- Replace the value of the secretKey constant in the code sample with your Secret Access Key
- Save this file in the htdocs folder of your Apache installation and open it in a browser
- Alternatively, you may tun the code sample as a PHP application
- The code sample will output the HTML for the 'Subscription' widget
- You can now integrate this code into your website
- Note: You cannot use your Amazon Payments Business Account as a buyer while testing your 'Subscription' Widgets. You should create a new Amazon Payments account which you can use as a buyer.