JTacq is a free collection development / purchasing utility for libraries. It can:
- Retrieve item information pertaining to specified ISBN/UPCs or search criteria.
- Retrieve local holdings information to avoid duplication.
- Retrieve and compare vendor availability / pricing from various vendors as well as from Amazon and Amazon Third-Party offers.
- Do batch ordering from Amazon or provide the needed information to order from other vendors.
- Retrieve / edit importable MARC records from specified z39.50 sources.
- and Much, Much More...
Please Note: This program is not intended to replace the acquisitions modules provided with library automation systems.