Cloudkick provides tools to manage and monitor your cloud servers. Cloudkick combines the best parts of Nagios, Cacti, and Munin into an easy-to-use, simple to setup web-based dashboard. Also, now with Hybrid Cloudkick you can for the first time manage your dedicated infrastructure within the same dashboard as your cloud servers.
Getting started is extremely easy. Register your Amazon EC2 account with Cloudkick and your servers will instantly appear in the dashboard, giving you access to powerful features including:
- Alerts by e-mail or SMS when your services go offline
- Elastic monitors: as your servers come online, so do your monitors
- Trends of your server performance (load average, CPU usage, memory, disk, memcache, bandwidth, Apache, and others)
- Fault Detection: does your website respond in the correct amount of time?
- Hybrid Cloud: a single unified dashboard for your Clouds servers and Dedicated servers
- Consolidate hosting accounts on Amazon EC2, Rackspace, GoGrid, and many other providers into one spot (or simply add many EC2 accounts into one dashboard!)
- Ability to build your own custom plugins, creating metrics to meet your specific needs
- ...and much more!