CodeRun is a browser-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE), built on top of the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2). CodeRun offers computer developer all that is needed to develop computer applications:
- Search a rapidly growing collection of runnable code samples from within the IDE.
- View, modify and run code without having to download it to your desktop.
- Create new projects, or upload existing code for online use.
- Edit code with syntax-coloring and code completion.
- Compile managed code applications.
- Debug client / server code from your browse.
- Deploy applications with a single click to the AWS cloud and add servers as needed.
- Track code versioning with built-in SVN support.
- Publish Code - Links: allow others to open the CodeRun IDE with branched version of your code.