Setting Up Your AWS Environment
Follow step-by-step instructions to set up your account and environment
In this tutorial, we will take you through setting up your AWS account and development environment. This will allow you to interact with your AWS account and programmatically provision any resources you need.
What you will accomplish
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
- Create a new AWS account
- Configure users
- Set up the AWS CLI
- Set up an AWS Cloud9 environment
This tutorial is divided into the following short modules. You must complete each module before moving to the next one.
- Create your AWS account (10 minutes)
- Configure users (15 minutes)
- Set up the AWS CLI (10 minutes)
- Set up AWS Cloud9 integrated development environment (IDE) (15 minutes)