I want to migrate my server or virtual environment to AWS using CloudEndure Migration. How do I begin the process?
Last updated: 2020-12-04
I want to migrate my server or virtual environment to AWS using CloudEndure Migration. How do I do that?
CloudEndure Migration is an agent-based solution that quickly migrates your supported versions of Windows- and Linux OS-based applications and databases to AWS. For supported operating systems and versions, see Supported operating systems on the CloudEndure website.
- Follow the instructions on the Account Registration page to sign up for your CloudEndure account.
- You receive an email from CloudEndure. If you don't see an email from CloudEndure, check your spam folder.
- Select the link in the email to complete registration. A confirmation message stating "Your account is now activated" appears.
- Sign in to the CloudEndure User Console.
- Create a new CloudEndure project.
- Generate the required AWS credentials.
- From the CloudEndure User Console, select your project, and then select Setup and Info.
- Select AWS CREDENTIALS, and then enter the AWS credentials that you created in step 8.