Be the first to know when registration is open in your area! Click the Notify me button
Events / AWS Financial Services Cloud Symposium
What is Financial Services Cloud Symposium?
Join us for the AWS Financial Services Cloud Symposium, an event designed for financial services professionals seeking new strategies to drive business transformation.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders and users from Banks, Insurance, Capital Market, regulators and other financial institutions including Chief Officers, VPs, Directors, Heads of Risks & Compliance and other functional heads
- Technology drivers including Head of IT, Architects, Developers and other IT Professionals
Why you should attend?
- Hear how financial services customers have successfully created and advanced their business with AWS. Learn from their innovation and pick up tips & tricks in sessions delivered by customers, AWS architects and partner experts
- Different tracks with real case sharing to pique highly vertical-focused interest across Banks, Insurance and Capital Markets
- Discover the latest services and technologies from AWS and its partners and learn how to integrate them with your innovation and IT roadmap
- Connect with your peers in the industry, AWS subject-matter experts and our partners
2019 AWS Financial Services Cloud Symposium: More locations and dates are coming soon.
Other AWS events
View all AWS Events
AWS holds events, both online and in-person, bringing the cloud computing community together to connect, collaborate, and learn from AWS experts
On-Demand AWS Tech Talks
AWS Online Tech Talks are a selection of live online presentations that cover a broad range of topics at varying technical levels. These tech talks, led by AWS solutions architects and engineers, feature technical sessions, live demonstrations, customer examples, and Q&A with AWS experts.
Webinar: AWS Online Tech Talks
AWS Online Tech Talks are live, online presentations that cover a broad range of topics at varying technical levels. These tech talks, led by AWS solutions architects and engineers, feature technical deep dives, live demonstrations, customer examples, and Q&A with AWS experts.