DivvyCloud protects cloud environments from misconfigurations, policy violations, threats, and IAM challenges
DivvyCloud is a solution that can be rapidly deployed on AWS
DivvyCloud protects your cloud and container environments from misconfigurations, policy violations, threats, and IAM challenges. With automated, real-time remediation, DivvyCloud customers achieve continuous security and compliance, and can fully realize the benefits of cloud and container technology.
Gain continuous security and compliance
Allow your DevOps teams to drive innovation and provide the resources your customers need while maintaining a robust security posture and reducing your threat surface in real time.
Automated security policy enforcement
Start from a library of 300 security policies built from the leading 10 international standards and augment with organization-specific policies leveraging over 800 data filters across AWS services types.
Move highly regulated workloads
Run your highly regulated workloads on AWS and continuously monitor infrastructure configuration and changes, ensuring your workloads are secure and maintain compliance standards.
DivvyCloud improves your cloud and container security with the following key capabilities.
- Automation and real-time remediation: Enable rapid innovation with flexible, real-time remediation of policy violations
- Unified visibility and monitoring: Minimize risk with unified security and compliance posture across environments
- Runtime configuration protection: Identify and remediate risks due to misconfiguration and mismanagement
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) protection: Evaluate IaC templates for security issues to allow developers to move more quickly
- Threat protection: Identify malicious activity with native security controls, and automate remediation
- IAM protection: Automate IAM best practices to protect your identity perimeter at scale
- Risk assessment and auditing: Assess compliance and make informed decisions about how to improve it
- Extensible platform: Adapt DivvyCloud to your enterprise environment to orchestrate cloud operations
Case Study: Global Asset Management Institution
A large multinational asset management company needed the ability to migrate regulated applications to AWS and securely and compliantly build next-generation applications.
DivvyCloud empowered the organization to define policies at a global level for security, compliance, and governance that acted as guardrails for all business units to find exceptions and allow for quick remediation.
DivvyCloud allowed the organization to achieve continuous security and compliance, enable innovation, tap into the agility, speed, and self-service nature of AWS while being assured that their policies for security, compliance, and governance were being followed.
Built by AWS solutions architects and Partners to help you deploy popular technologies on AWS, these accelerators reduce hundreds of manual procedures so you can build your production environment quickly.
AWS Solutions help you solve common problems and build faster. Every AWS solution comes with detailed architecture, a deployment guide, and instructions for both automated and manual deployment.
AWS Marketplace provides a sales channel for Partners to sell their solutions to AWS customers. We make it easy for customers to find, buy, deploy and manage software solutions, including SaaS.
The AWS Competency Program validates and verifies AWS Partners who have demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas.
The APN helps you identify and choose high-quality AWS Partners with deep AWS expertise, uniquely positioned to help your company at any stage of your Cloud Adoption Journey.
Whether you are beginning to build your business or expanding your practice on AWS, the APN is a great place to start. Join at no cost and advance your AWS Partner journey with AWS.